Snyk supports international traveling for projects within the field of contemporary music, experimental music and sound art
Who can apply?
Grants are given for international transport in connection with Danish residents that undertake concerts and activities abroad and Danish concert promoters presentation of performers resident outside of Denmark.
The total amount available for this scheme is DKK 215.000.
With regard to the size of the overall annual grant only the cheapest direct routes from destination to destination are awarded.
Applications should as a minimum contain the completed application form and the supplementary attachments mentioned on it.
- Concerts should, as a point of departure, be remunerated by the international or Danish concert promoter.
- Snyk's logo should be used for all communication concerning the projects supported. The logo can be downloaded from Snyk's website.
Application and deadlines
- Applications should be submitted digitally.
- The application form and attachments as a PDF with sound files as attachments in MP3 format or with direct links to files on the internet.
- The application should be submitted before travel is commenced.
- On completion of the project a short report on its results should be submitted. The report scheme available on www.snyk.dk should be used.
- The grant awarded will be paid on completion of the journey and submission of the closing report along with an account and copies of all relevant vouchers at the latest one month after completion of the project. The grant can be adjusted, within the amount awarded, in relation to the actual travel costs.
Applications for travel grants are processed 4 times a year. The deadlines are:
- February 1st 23:59
- April 1st 23:59
- June 1st 23:59
- October 1st 23:59
How to apply
Please fill out this application form
On completion of the project, a short report on its results should be submitted.
Please fill out this report form
Snyk's committee for travel grants (TRIM)
The TRIM- committee handles the applications. TRIM consists of three external members selected by Snyk. Snyk’s director is secretary for the committee. Answers can be expected within one month of the application deadline.
The Danish genre organisations (JazzDanmark, ROSA, World Music Denmark and SNYK) as well as the Danish Arts Foundation are coordinating the total applications for travel grants within all genres in order to ensure optimal application conditions across genres.
An applicant cannot apply to more than one genre organisation for a specific project.
We furthermore reserve the right to forward misplaced applications. Should you receive an administrative rejection on the grounds that your application should be filed under another genre organization, SNYK will contact the applicant and forward the original application to the right genre organization or the Danish Arts Foundation.